Spring Chic Look with Misa & IRO
Hello, mid-April! First and foremost, I hope that you and yours are all feeling healthy, safe and sane — it hasn’t been an easy few weeks (adding up to months already!) and we all deserve a little distraction and fun — so I wanted to share a Spring look that I shot back before things got serious.
What’s great about this outfit is that it’s a transitional formula – so it will work between Seasons – and you can still wear this in the Fall — when we’ll hopefully all be spending more time outside.
The exact ingredients of this outfit formula are:
- The Wrap Velvet Dress. I last wore this Florencia Wrap Dress when I was first pregnant with Charlie and it’s a very flattering silhouette by Misa Los Angeles. The velvet fabric is luxe and drapey – and feels soft and comfortable on. I love the ruffle detail, which adds a feminine touch, and a deep-cut v-opening – elongating the neck and torso.
- The Cropped Leather Moto. This Ashville Cropped IRO Leather Moto Jacket is one of my favorites (and it’s difficult to pick favorites as you know I adore leather jackets and have so many). I previously featured it in a jeans + blouse look HERE, but it goes so incredibly well with dresses because of its cropped length – which highlights the waist. It was also an TheOutNet find – at a fraction of the retail price! I’ve rounded up a few other options — see carousel below.
- A Pair of Neutral Booties. I’ve styled these Coclico Link Booties in my previous blog post – which just goes to show how they work so perfectly with both skirts/dresses and jeans! I love Coclico – and wanted to let you guys know that they’re offering a great virtual shopping option right now through their site while the stores are closed. They will ship you all the items you want to try on in the comfort of your home (a little afternoon try-on sessh is a great pick-me-up), you can use AfterPay to pay – as it’s a convenient way to break it up into 4 interest-free payments so you don’t have to put up the whole amount at once – and you can ship back whatever does’t work out, no return shipping cost. They will also take $25 off each pair you keep as a “thank you” for being their loyal customer 😉 I’m partnering with them this month to sweeten the deal – if you purchase a pair (or two or three) and email me your order #, I will enter you into a raffle to win a Virtual Shopping Session with me (5 custom shopping edits with 16 options in each, $150 Value). I’ll be doing the raffle on my birthday – April 29th – and will choose a winner at random and notify them over email. Good luck!
- A Colorful Clutch Bag. Pucci prints are definitely mood-boosters with their colorful details, and this clutch gives a great pop of color to any outfit. It’s pretty roomy – and doubles as a makeup case you can throw in your tote. I found a few similar ones, see below!
- A Stunning Necklace with Meaning. I’ve mentioned this before that my favorite jewelry is the kind with meaning. I’ve fallen in love with and been obsessed with Sofia Zakia symbolic jewelry since I discovered it at the Local Eclectic Pop-Up back in February, and had to have this 14K Gold The World Tarot Card Necklace – which reminds me daily to push forward and through whatever life may throw at me – which is such an important thing to remember at the moment.
I hope this inspires you to try out a similar outfit this Season, or bookmark it for the next Seasonal transition! As always, please feel free to share the outfits you create via Instagram, using hashtag #ModnitsaOutfit in your posts, and I’ll be sure repost them on my stories!
Photography by Leslie Moncada