Markdown Mondays: 5 Shades of Green for Good Luck!
Happy St.Patrick’s Day Week!
In honor of the holiday, today’s #MarkdownMondays is all about different shades of green you can add to your outfit to avoid being pinched 😉 Green happens to be a great color for Spring as it sends messages of freshness, rebirth, cleanliness and youthfulness. And it’s the color of money – so it’s bound to bring good fortune to you and your ambiance.
Check out my picks below:
- This stunning “Grass Green” Lightweight Wool One-Button Blazer from Banana Republic. Wear it with your favorite pair of jeans or over a flow-y dress – and use a complementary color like yellow or purple for your shoes to keep things interesting.
- This incredible wave pleated skirt from Ann Taylor (only $29!). It’s perfectly high-waisted – so you can tuck in your favorite blouse, or chambray shirt or tank to highlight your waist and keep the look fresh for Spring.
- One of my favorites in this collage (and one that I myself have been rocking this Season) – this Shapeshift Sweater Tunic from Anthropologie. You can wear it over jeans/leggings, or on it’s own as a sweater dress; you can also layer it over a black turtleneck with a statement necklace to class up the look & make it even more modern.
- This impeccably-fitting coat from J.Crew in “heritage green” is a timeless outerwear piece; and the color is softer than some of their usual shades (really pretty in person) – so it won’t feel jarring, while still adding a pop to your look. A great coat is an investment piece – and this one is on a great sale – so invest away!
- Last but not least, what completes an outfit better than a statement necklace? This Absolute Sparkle Necklace by Kate Spade will add a “kiss of good luck” to your look, even if you’re not Irish.
What is your favorite piece from this style digest? Would love to hear in the comments below! And as always, if you’d like to schedule a personalized session with me, please don’t hesitate to reach out!