Markdown Mondays: Spring Prints & Solids
Even though it’s raining today in NYC, the rest of the week is looking pretty good according to the forecast – so to keep the Spring and Summer feeling going, today’s #MarkdownMondays style collage has tons of colors and prints for your stylish enjoyment 🙂
Check out my style picks below:
- Starting out strong with one of Banana Republic’s best fitting pants – these Sloan-Fit Solid Pants in “Geo Red”. Red is a very confident color and perfect for Spring and Summer; it mixes well with many other colors, among which my favorites and white and blue – the perfect color combo for the upcoming Holiday Weekend.
- I’m always in the mood for prints, but Spring and Summer elevate my love for prints to include them in my bottoms as well as tops. These Palm Leaf Pajama Trousers from Ann Taylor are gorgeous and have a luxurious, silky (pajama-y) feel. They will go perfectly with a tee, an oversized tank & jean jacket, or even with a one-piece bathing suit and a wide-brimmed hat to lounge by the pool.
- My personal favorite from this collage is from the Queen of Prints herself – this Yumi Kim Floral Printed Off-the-Shoulder Top. I absolutely adore the fabric and the cut – and it comes in two gorgeous color stories – red and blue (again, Holiday-ready!)
- For chillier nights when you need a 3/4 sleeve, this gorgeous Morgan Printed Top from Anthropologie is also stunning. I love the beautiful button accents and the fringe detail on the sleeves and hemline. Born to be worn with jeans (blue or white), or over a skirt/slacks for the office. Very versatile and comfortable with its swing silhouette & multi-colored print.
- To finish off a Spring-Summer look, you need a pretty yet polished blazer, and this J.Crew Campbell Blazer in Liberty Poppy & Daisy Floral is fantastic, and is a wardrobe must-add. The print is called “apricot sunset multi”, and I love that it looks equally exciting with a pair of jeans on the weekend or with a dress for a Summer Wedding.
What is your favorite piece from this style digest? Would love to hear in the comments below! And as always, if you’d like to schedule a personalized session with me, please don’t hesitate to reach out!